Monday, June 09, 2003

thank goodness it's all over: the backaches, the volatile moods, the lethargy. it'll be back in bout a mth, but till then, yay. oh the craziest things that i think of and say when i get that way... ok ok, i'll spare you the details.
just a random thought... you know, being in and out of a relationship really makes you appreciate being single and all. sure, i feel crappy and annoyed sometimes, when friends go out with their other persons and i've got nothing to do. but hey, i was once like that right, so i cut them some slack yes? yes. gibberish...gibberish. random: i'm slightly annoyed i have to skip the short films tmr to go for uncle jeffrey's birthday dinner. i feel guilty that i feel tt way, but i can't help it. i think i must be obsessively against change or something.
went to pulau ubin with zehzeh and daddy yesterday. i think the reason i treat my father so bad sometimes is cos i really don't know how to treat him. i trekked silently (cept for the jangle of my bag) and once in awhile daddy would tell me what tree this or that is, what kampung was here, or there. then after explaining, he'd walk away and look at other stuff. i couldn't help but liken his occasional explanations to the way he came in and out of my life, like i wasn't so important. it's sad you know. sometimes i wish my dramatic life didn't have such a screwed up backdrop. i know it's made me the unique person i am today, but it's hard to forget a bad script.

you know the irony? when i was young, i used to miss my father, and i'd cry and stuff. he never really called - too busy i guess. and now he calls and wants us to go and stay more often; it annoys me. maybe i've longed for it too long - so long that it became an empty desire, one that if fulfilled, would ironically piss me off. maybe it's just me, i don't know
i wonder who'd read my autobiography if i wrote one; would anyone be patient enough to relive my life with me? don't tell me you would. show me.

No comments: