Sunday, June 01, 2003

i slept eraly last night - at bout 12. haha cos my mother so irritating. stood at my door and bugged me till i got into bed.
anyway, today i played badminton with my dad, as we did last sunday. and, just a random thought - in case you're wondering (or have ever wondered) how come i can sing so high (i think i can reach descant on falsetto haha... aiyoh... i'm so boastful. but can';t help it if i'm good, can i? ok, back to the pt...), i think it's cos both my parents have exceptionally high voices. my mother's voice is piercing, and my dad can go as high as david gates. no kidding.

hey i've just learnt a new word (courtesy of Jing!): INUNDATED. i'm not gona tell you wat it means; click my m-w link and find out yourselves! and to those cRever pple who do know the meaning already, i say: you yaya-head, you! {:oP

was walking in taka today and then suddenly, somehting i saw jolted open some memory box in my brain and i remembered a dream i had bout 2 mths ago. this seems to happen to me a lot of the time. goodness knows why... i'm not sure what to think of it all. i have a bad short term memory and a good long-term memory which i, apparently, can't seem to control. distant, obscure memories seem to keep making cameo appearances every now and then, as if to remind me of something, someone, .. i dunno.
anyway, gotta brush teeth now. bed-time of 12mn imposed on me. so till next time...

No comments: