Thursday, June 05, 2003

it's unsettling - sensing that i'm not wanted somewhere even though it's not articulated. or am i imagining it all? i've got my grip on reality's sleeve. and i'm not gonna let go, you hear? i'm not gonna let go...gibberish...gibberish...maybe i should get some rest. ok, here's something i just wrote. (i know it's cheesy to rhyme, but save your complaints cos i don't have the time.)...

I guess I could choose,
I’m not so obtuse.
But I don’t see the loss
In picking what you toss.
So I’m trudging behind.
Everything you like, I too don’t mind.
I’m your little lapdog.

You must’ve put stuff in my feed.
So whatever you say I take heed.
I grin and I drool like a doped fool.
It’s just my little lapdog syndrome.

I’m free whenever you call
And no order from you’s too tall.
Cos I’m the minion with no opinion.
Yeah. I’m your little lapdog.

~Copyright of Joaquin~


a certain Wooya-Pooya commented that this poem macam S & M. so since i've gotten ya'll into a kinky mood, thought i'd put this quiz here as well. ooh... i's got an entrancing kiss? haha! beat that man! {:oP

entrancing
You have an entrancing kiss~ the kind that leaves
your partner bedazzled and maybe even feeling
he/she is dreaming. Quite effective; the kiss
that never lessens and always blows your
partner away like the first time.


What kind of kiss are you?
brought to you by Quizilla

ok, going off now, Miles Away, to la la land. haha... oh man, punk really tickles me...

No comments: