Monday, July 21, 2003

i am A LOT better now!! thanks to friends' prayers and medication and other miraculous stuff tt i will never understand. i can breathe now. but my stamina and weight and have suffered extensively- today, just walking from blk 53 to canteen 3 left me panting; and i felt like a clothes hanger for my suddenly-loose retro tanktop and bell botts. the eczema on my fingers is spreading to my arms and legs. just now as i applied steroid cream to it, i thought to myself: i am cursed. who will ever want to hold my hand? Now i think maybe i was getting a bit paranoid; i would never go out with someone who was so obsessed with outer beauty anyway. but i know tt thought will come back to haunt me sometime soon.

i tried telling my mother tt my eczema might be an allergic reaction to all meds i've been on for the past wk. she said the only cause of all my allergies is my messy rm. come on... it's not that bad ok. i thought bout telling her bout the demons in my room, who've been giving me nightmares and making me sick (no, i'm not joking). but i decided tt she was gona just nag more. so i didn't. well, it's just my loss i guess.

i've been wondering... will deutsche bank retrench my dad over the amt of money he's costing them while claiming for my medical bills? oh, i just realised, paula cole's I Don't Wanna Wait is #666 on my playlist. tt's was random. heh.
just now as i passed the atrium, i saw tt guy frm np soccer team - the one i always used to see hanging round at our PE class waiting for soccer to start. durga, i know you know it already, but i have to say it again - I am oddly attracted to this guy.

jing left for australia already. i feel so sad tt we didn't get to spend more time together. sorry jing... i chope you first the next itme come back ok?

will time just keep passing me by like tt? somehow i can't imagine living like this for very long - practically living on my anti-Bs and meds, and apathetic ever so often. will i never be able to fulfil my present ambition of living a hedonistic bohemian life?

No comments: