Sunday, July 27, 2003

i'm sittng in my room. with karin and roger and vien. pam and gary left just not long ago.
i loved this early morning. my zehzeh called me friends over to surprise me. and indeed i was very surprised... thanks to vien's slip of tongue and my parents' bad acting. but it was and is good nonetheless.

i love a party where people just sit round, and do their own thing and everyone just feels cool and chilled. this is better than any party i've evr thrown.

i decided not to torture myself with my own lies. i hate lying to myself cos it just burns me inside out. now me and andrew are cool, yes? {:o)

it seems like i've brought to my 18 yrs a sense of closure with all this. nothing's going to be very diff... i'm allergic to alcohol and too asthmatic to smoke anyway. but i feel like i'll start my next chapter without any unfinished laundry blocking the way. it's good this way.

i'll remember you, you will be there in my heart... ~ sophie zelmani

i hope the act in this dramatic play - tt is my life - will be as fulfilling as this moment. i will write the rest of my life this way.



photo by karin.