Wednesday, July 16, 2003

today was a rainy day. i enjoyed the rain and the chilly air. there were some things i didn't enjoy though (as with all other days). i have little recollection of these, except for the burning feelings - reminders that never go away.

how do you measure yourself? : i can make money? i look like a pretty actress? i sing like a nightingale?
not these for me, because suddenly tonight, i stumbled upon a revelation - his happiness is my yardstick.

how can i stand living my life letting my moods be determined by his? i don't know, i just do.
do you ever question your purpose in life? someitmes i wake up and i ask myself why i'm here. then i realise i don't know. and i'm not sure if i should start being scared. oh, (just randomly)... i feel nervous round the knives in my kitchen. maybe it's just me.

yesterday i pranced and i danced my spirits to a high. mummy and uncle jeffrey on anniversary trip to JB (till wed). zeh zeh was at cara's hse. that left me without good reason notto blast the radio and dance round the hse, singing aloud (80s, 90s dance hits!) while heating frozen lasagne. so i did. was so high that when i sat down to gobble pasta, the tremors in my body wouldn't relent. i was already too excited bout having had a good workout - the first since i recoverd frm throat infection). after dinner, snacked on famous amos cookies.

today, woke up with a sore throat (*gasp*can you guess why? haha) and now i'm having a bad cold. shit. i never learn my lesson... i can see it coming already: the phlegm building up, the cough, the attacks, the doctor's clinic, the anti-Bs, the inhaler, then finally... the healing. Do you do you do you have deja vu? i hope i won't hvae to skip sch. i hate PR and all tt, but i don't fancy missing impt stuff.

...darkness imprisoning me! blablablablah! blablablablah! ~metallica. haha. ravi, all your fault lah.

you and i in a little toy shop
buy a bag of balloons wkith the money we've got
set them free at the break of dawn
till one by one, they are gone...
~ nena. yeah! haha, this to all those taking german this sem. haha. and for me and karol. WUNDERBA! i say.

some thoughts that were lagging just now: wat's between love and lust? there's got to be something right?

well, moving on... some idiot scratched the only Reality Bites DVD in NP library. Do you understand the implication of this?! ah!!! it means everytiem i watch it, i will only be able to watch till the morning after scene, and then ZEK-ZEK-ZAD-- gone! ah! gone! the dumb frames just refuse to move! ah!

oh captain, my captain!
what shall i do - if i want so much to do what is untrue to the hearts of the herd?
i'll sacrifice for me, and sacrifice for thee.
it'll leave them all confused. it'll make them happy, ewentually.


ooh, i'm gooood! heh. can you spot the hidden pun? heh. Dead Poets' Society wasn't as fantastic as i expected it to be, but not bad lah. when i'm really exhausted, my legs ache, and they really ache now. so bye bye now. A dios! salut mon amis! goodiebyiieee... bad baiyee...(i loWe you, raWi! haha). hur hur... i emme so hi.

No comments: