Sunday, October 12, 2003

just before lunch, mummy called daddy to scold him for buying stained marks &spencer clothes frm a london reject shop for zehzeh and i. i had to chant loudly to myself and quickly close my room door and blast my music so i wouldn't hear all the shouting. tt's the least i can do to save myself. up till now it still affects me. it scares the shit out of me to hear pple shouting at one another, and it makes me cry. mummy said she hates it tt daddy treats us like dirt. i'm stupid because i don't know how to reply or react to any of this anymore. God save us, broken children.

dedrick just called and he's really panicking. well, so am i actually. for newswrit.
liz sent me her article, but seems to be in a totally diff lingo cos i seriously no comprendo. and she didn't bother to spellcheck either. oh tt magical liz, who hath the power to mysteriously throw stories into all obscurity. mm... i wish i had super-powers too.

tomorrow:
- graded spanish presentation at 8am.
- 8 hours to
... bug SDAR for an interview for NAPFA story,
... look for more stuff to cover,
... study for FP,
... get blazer for french award ceremony
- (no time to go running - sorry vien)
- 6pm, FP exam which i am hoping i will not flunk.

No comments: