Monday, August 09, 2004

i thought of you last night. where did you go? i can see you but you're just not the same so i keep rubbing my eyes and going closer to make sure i've really lost it. i guess i shouldn't ask why cos i'm not the same person myself. people change. but irrevocably?


i haven't been thinking much lately, just doing a lot of procrastinating. i'll be handing in a late assignment (for script) on tuesday - my second or third this yr. it's not tt i place standards for myself extremely high. i just expect close to the best from me but i haven't been giving tt lately.
anyway, so i've been doing lots of last minute work and sleeping damn late at night (or early in the morning). i realised just now tt i have 3 factsheets due on tuesday on top of my script thing. great going, me.

i saw Dim Sum Dollies on thursday. aunty grace bought like 18 or something tickets for the whole family. we took the whole of the centre of a row in circle 1. the show was damn hilarious. laughed until i got stomachache. especially the parking pontianak act. eh anyone wants a listen just tell me; i bought the cd. aunty meng says some of emma yong's mannerisms remind her of me. i take tt as a compliment, though michelle tells me tt emma's quite diva-ish and all. her voice and her talent are really something.

moving on... after graduation next yr, i will go on a few holidays before i get a job cos once i start getting salary, i'm not entitled to free tickets frm SQ anymore and tt'll just suck.

elaine and jon (and aunty peng and uncle steven) have been down frm london the past week or so and we've been hanging out with them a bit. today we went to spore island country club and i got to linger with the upper crust. i think i still prefer lepaking at the kopitiam. i'm more a heartlander hah. besides, the upper lot weren't very comfortable having me swaggering up and down their club with my samseng walk. chey, they no fun lah. they and their golf. the good thing is, i swam for the first time in goodness knows how long and now i'm tanned! cept for my face, which may be a bit crispy. i think maybe i do like swimming. i should do it more often since it's the only fun sport recommended for pple with wonky knees.

No comments: