Thursday, December 23, 2004

[ The Blower's Daughter - damien rice ]
[ What Am I to You - norah jones ]
[ Turn Your Lights Down Low - bob marley & lauryn hill ]


i want to hear lovely alto harmonies coming frm my mouth. next yr, next yr.


we’re friends bereft of lovers
we’re souls feeling forlorn
lamenting cold beneath the covers,
bathed in saccharine pain.
i’ll forget, i’ll relent, i always say
i’ll not entertain such sentiment
and still we’ll fall again and again.
cos, you know, this feeling won’t just go away.


as i waited for my kaya toast, with the earl grey smell wafting up and warming my face, i was staring at the milky brown wall and i felt myself drift. i found myself wanting to feel intensely sad. i laughed a whole lot today, and pple'd think tt no one can get any happier than i seem to be when i clutch my stomach and try to control my hearty guffaws. but the truth is, when i'm really happy, it'll start with an unconcealable grin tt may or may not develop into laughter. so you see, i've not really been all tt happy for a while now. thank you for those who've concerned themselves with my recent bleakness. i wish positive feelings were as intriguing and compelling as sadness.

Nobody does it better; sometimes I wish someone could.

No comments: