Saturday, December 18, 2004

either someone has really no bowel control, or someone here must really hate my family. at bout 12 this morning, my neighbour ashok rings my doorbell to kindly inform us tt there's a fresh pile of shit sitting outside my door. and it wasnt dog crap ok; it was fucking human shit. WHAT KIND OF SICK FUCK DOES SHIT LIKE TT, YOU TELL ME? pun not intended. you dont like my face, you fucking say it to me. don't sneakily defecate outside my door and run down the corridor, conveniently strewing your excrement all over the place.

another thing: just now i got into the lift with emmeline and this chinese fella i don't recognise got in also but didnt press any buttons so i presumed he was visiting one of my neighbours, but when i got out with emme, the fucking idiot flashed me the most perverted looking grin i had ever seen as he watched us walk to my door before taking the lift up to the 8th floor. i should've waited to see if he took the lift back dwn but i was too grossed out. i wish i could say my recent apathy and stoicness has granted me the ability to be unfazed by such depraved instances, but i am now extremely freaked out and i feel haplessly threatened. next time, i'm not leaving the hse without a parang.






i bought my christmas dress today and some other stuff. the crowds along orchard rd nearly swallowed me and karin up. comparable to trying to squeeze into Cheeky Monkeys on a wednesday night after half past midnight. oh ya, and jon's party yesterday was good.

wah lau stupid mummy insists tt i wear a scarf over my xmas dress cos it's 'revealing'...
-It's spaghetti strap.
-Ma, the straps are 1-inch thick!
-SO? it's a thick spaghetti strap.

wat the fuck. somebody obviously does not know her pasta well. BITCH.
i feel particularly antagonised tonight and i need to hit something. i've been getting headaches recently so i think i should stop hitting myself. tonight was spposed to be a good night.

No comments: