Thursday, December 16, 2004

i have to stop doing this, sleeping late and waking up even later. i actually like the feeling of waking up knowing tt i have like 20 hrs ahead to do anything but cos of my sluggish habits i havent had the pleasure of tt in a while. my knees are starting to hurt again and this cant be a good thing. just to give an idea of how dry i've become.. i've been going round telling pple the joke tt zareen's annoying makkel bf told me (as opposed to telling my own funnies).

on a brighter note, zeh zeh took leave today so she could try the recipes she intends to use for her xmas party this sunday. and i've got no class today so i'm helping her with the cooking so at least i'm guaranteed a certain amount of fun today. i refused to let her play any christmas cd cos i'm begining to hate christmas music. but lenny kravitz can have my ears anytime. if i wasnt so musically autistic, i'd be writing my own music and all now and it would be lovely; i have these ideas for all the music videos i'd make too. anyway, Mr Cab Driver is on play now so i will revert my attention to good ole lenny (and frying the pie-filling).



listening to: Lenny Kravitz Greatest Hits

No comments: