Sunday, January 30, 2005

i was typing a post last night but i got bored of myself so i left it. and so some thoughts might have spilled over to tonight.


anyway, i was feeling sad bout the few reasons i knew tt vicki jumped, though i didn't know her personally. and i couldnt help but think to myself how some pple hear bout stuff like tt and they feel sorry just cos it's the default response. and i wondered how i could feel genuinely saddened without feeling like i'm doing it just cos. i guess i can't. and andrew just proved my point. why can't you irritate me in a more normal way, a way tt won't make me feel unsettled the whole night?


hush hush, eye to eye

meeting to do the creative brief today at alicia's hse turned into a let's sit round and be the mainstream suckers we really are session. jonathan also discovered for the second time (cos he forgot) tt cacat can dance. then had my prata bom fix at simpang where we bumped into Decipher (minus clemmy, plus zaki).

my latest attempt to chiong was foiled by miserly moods and an overwhelming sense of haplessness.


supping: Because - the beatles

No comments: