Monday, May 30, 2005

i found job. i mean, i have a job now. i'm afraid the good feeling won't last long cos it's always been like that for me. everytime i think something's gonna be good, it turns out to be a disappointment and maybe tt's why i stop expecting. i don't quite trust my instincts anymore. wait, but the point now is tt i have a job now nd it feels good now.

:: She's So Strange - travis

she's so cool and she knew just what to do. good for her then.

mummy woke me up this morning and stood in at the foot of my bed bombarding me with questions bout my uni applications yesterday even before my mind or body had the chance to go oh look im awake. i don't like being woken up and i don't like being bombarded with questions tt require long, mundane answers. i hate it when i'm angry but don't have the time- to lay in bed to sulk and sleep so i can wake up in a better mood- because i have to go for an interview for a job i haven't a clue about in a company i know jackshit bout. now, i shouldn't be so vulgar. after all, i did get the job and tt was the ultimate target wasn't it? oh no wait, the ultimate aim is to enjoy myself an get money out of tt. ok, but it's just tt i felt so angry i had to hurt myself just now and i did and it was frustrating how i had restrain myself and consciously reserve some lucidity for the interview.

i was very happy to find tt 162 stops just at apex tower, tanjong pagar (where i'm gonna be working) because i can take tt bus to lidong's hse. it also delighted me tt it took only 10 mins to get to town frm the office. yay. stopped at far east plaza to treat myself to my favourite wasabe-tei but suddenly remembered i only had 7$. so i went to level one and found Chippy, which sold brit beer battered fish and chips at only 4.45. tt, with a drink, came up to less than 6. what gave it extra kick was the good music they were playing. i sat on a chair stacked on another, reading a fish and chip article cut out frm IS mag, pasted on an orange woodgrained wall, feasting on cheap good filling food, thinking bout how i will soon have something to do and money to spend. all this, and the orgasmic sound of freddie mercury's vocals pumping out of the black box overhead, made for a very contented amelia.

i like it when pple are nice. like the nice cleaner auntie with gold canines whom i met in the lift just now.


:: Up All Night (Frankie Miller Goes To Hollywood) - counting crows

No comments: