Sunday, May 13, 2007

:: Sweet Jane - cowboy junkies

slept late last mornite and then overslept for netball practice then had to do the psalm today and then couldn't bring myself to do anything so told the girls let's go out for din. while sitting in cherriyln's rm waiting for alex, i started crying again. why do the tears keep coming? so i spent the night talking aloud to myself in an attempt to keep the tears at bay. but aaron was being a fucking prick: eh next time don't ask me for dinner if she's like tt. why, thank you, how extremely sensitive.

i don't feel like trying anymore. this whole thing has sort of put me off being in a 'romantic' relationship. i wonder how when it'll stop raining in my heart.

today rae, cherrilyn, neer and regina made me smile.



4.43am. i'm back. comforting depressed pple distracts me frm my listlessness. is feeling emotionally fucked up in vogue now? i didn't realise. i'm so glad she came to me. i don't want to boast but i don't think she could've found a better person on this floor cos it takes one to know one. helping pple like me makes me feel like i don't suffer in vain.

No comments: