Tuesday, June 05, 2007

i hate this. i hate this. i hate the way i'm just hanging here. i don't like where everything is going now.

en ce qui concerne le rapport, i'm just so tired. i thought maybe if i just concentrate on my work and get it done properly, there'd be at least one good thing to look forward to, one thing i can maybe anticipate. but even tt's not working. i don't like how i feel stuck. how long is it going to take me to think of a way out of this mire? i hate quitting. i hate asking for extensions cos i hate having to come up with lame excuses. i'm going to try again tmr with the essay.

:: Drive - ziggy marley

who's gonna drive me home tonight?


fais des beaux reves, he told me. improbable, i said. mais merci.

gosh i suck at this whole living thing.

:: Crying in the Rain - aha

i was gonna stop writing then this song came on. hah. last mornite, i lay in bed and thought i heard the echo of an ache in my heart. i closed my eyes but no tears came. la vide, c le pire.

No comments: