Tuesday, June 23, 2009

:: Thirty-Three - smashing pumpkins


my last post was #666. haha. just thought it was worth noting. oh well.

today was my third trip to the chiro in the past 30 days. he must be thinking i have a crush on him. especially since i can't stop ahm-chio-ing everytime he contorts me into another position. and then i stand up after each crack and grin and mumble under my breath, wah shiok. and then i tell him i'm better but turn up the following week with a sheepish "erm hi, it's me again.."
so ya, anyway, i found out today tt the reason i can't even put on my underwear or sneeze without cringing is tt i have an inflammed.. something. what this "something" is escapes me.. cos he just said, "it's inflammed". [note to self: ask wat it is the next time i go back there.] had to get soem ultrsound done and electrotherapy too. ultrasound was funny. like being pregnant on my back. hahahaha now i'm just being ridiculous. but tt's why i keep grinning when the dr comes in. cos i'm having all these silly thoughts in my head. i'd share these with him cept tt i don't want to waste his time. it was only today tt he attempted to make some conversation: -"Are you making a trip somewhere?" -"Ah?" -"Your bag says BON VOYAGE" -"huh? oh erm no. hah,"


one thing i find so salient bout myself is my inadvertent lack of cohesiveness.. i'm a 23-yr-old with the mental maturity of a 7-yr-old, the emotional age of a 33-yr-old, the physical wear and tear of a 60-yr-old and the eclectic music taste of all four. and- i forgot- a memory like a goldfish. all adds to the excitement of being alive, doesn't it? hahaha.

in other news, daddy is back. how this will affect me, we'll have to wait and see. though it's gonna be hard to work out any cause-and-effect explanations since every week for me is really different from the last, given my current situation (emotional, financial, job-wise).

jamming on sunday was good. tiring but fulfilling and we recorded ourselves again. time for another painful reality check. haha. can't wait.

No comments: