Friday, April 02, 2010

:: Turn On Billie - the pierces

i have this theory bout relationships tt i haven't really told many pple..

if your other half hurts you, or dumps you or something awful like tt, you'll end up inadvertently doing tt same thing to the next person you get into a relationship with. it's kind of like paying it forward but it's only the negative things tt get passed on.

i suspect this theory is only applicable to me. i don't want to hurt anyone the way i got hurt though. and anyway, i don't think i could find it in me to be half as cowardly as to dump anyone on fb either.

i'm not sure wat my point is. i guess it's tt i'm afraid of getting into anything. but there are things tt i do want but then i don't want to rush but then i feel like time is running out but then maybe the life tt i want isn't meant for me----- COGNITIVE DISSONANCE!!!!!

there are soo many things i wanna do.. which wouldn't be a problem if i had infinite amount of time as a young, lucid, fertile person. i'm so glad i didn't succumb to my adolescent suicidal tendencies cos tt would've just cut my time short by a nympholot, wouldn't it.

watching vids on tv5monde now. need to improve my french quite badly... vocab is kind of wonky now. ok, i'm gonna try to listen to one french vid a day.

i really need to start reading the papers.. and all the things i said i was gonna read this morning. laters. oh wait, before i go.. i know i haven't been writing lately. i'm so engrossed and busy with other stuff. but i think i've got to find time to so my little intrapersonal blablah cos when everyone goes, all i've got is myself. what am i blabbering bout? okok laters.

No comments: